Sōzō to Hakai: All Things Come Together

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a place where anything can be done and one can become anything. Come and enjoy a place that allows your imagination to run wild! Within reason, of course!

Forum (General) Rules

Eden Shinteki
    Eden Shinteki

Forum (General) Rules Empty Forum (General) Rules

Post by Eden Shinteki Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:04 am

First, I would like to welcome you to "Sōzō to Hakai." I am Eden Shinteki and I humbly accept you into this forum.

There are some rules that I would like to cover with all of you that must be adhered to, or there shall be consequences, depending on the severity of how said rules are broken.

1. Cussing allowed, but only in very small doses. If someone asks to stop, then stop. This is probably the most easy-going of all of the rules since there won't be a punishment unless there have been multiple complaints about the amount of cussing you have been doing.

First Offense: Warning
    Second Offense: One-day Suspension
    Third Offense: Five-day Suspension
    Fourth Offense: Ban

2. Be always kind to everyone on the forum. This is self-explanatory.

3. Respect all of the moderators. They are here to help you, so don't treat them with disrespect.

4. No spamming. This is the only warning you get.

First Offense: Ban

5. Don't advertise outside of the assigned thread that is specifically made for advertising. Ask me if you would like to do any advertising and I will consider approving the request.

6. No god-modding/metagaming. It will not be tolerated under any circumstance, unless it is specified for an event. You will be asked to delete/edit any posts/topics that contain either of these.

7. Don't bump a topic unless it has been inactive for at least 2 days or if an application is being moderated and you have to make necessary changes. It clutters up the active topics, so please just be mindful of this.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:23 am